Who’s ready for Would You Buy It Wednesday? Woohoo!
Here’s how it works…every Wednesday, I post a picture of something I saw at a thrift store, estate or yard sale, etc. Then, I’d like to hear from you – would you buy it? Tell me why or why not and what you would do with it (fix it up, repurpose, etc.). THEN, (here’s where the linky party comes in!), you can post a link to something YOU found and get us to weigh in. Anytime I walk away from a sale or store I’m always wondering “if someone else was with me, what would they have bought? did I miss a hidden treasure?”. So this is just a way for us to do that virtually.
Here’s my item to share this week…
A nice rusty pulley! My research tells me this is perhaps a well pulley. I found it at an estate sale in my neighborhood last weekend. So, would you buy it? Would you use it as a decoration or put it to work?
Now, Here’s How YOU Can Participate:
- Comment on my post; let me know if you would buy the item I blogged about above.
- Create your own blog post re: an item(s) you saw this week while you were out thrifting/shopping/junking.
- Link up to your post below to invite all of blogville to weigh in on your find(s)! You have until Saturday at Midnight ET.
- Please grab the “Would You Buy it Wednesday” linky button below OR at least include a link back to my blog.
- Check out what others are linking up below and let them know if YOU would buy it!
Most of all, have fun! Can’t wait to see what you guys link up this week!