Hey folks – hope you are all having a great week!
I’m trying something new this week and am combining my Would You Buy It Wrap-up and the Would You Buy It Wednesday #15 together in one post. I’m multi-tasking if you will.
So…for the wrap-up.
Last week we had 14 folks link up, thank you!
Studio 162 linked up this beauty…
She had the most “Likes”! She picked up this piece for $2.99. Go take a look and see if you would buy it.
To check out all the entries last week, click here.
Now for this week!
I found this…
It’s rusty! Would You Buy It? It has a ledge in the back that looks like you could set a small plant or candle on it. What would you do with it?
Now, Here’s How YOU Can Participate:
- Comment on my post; let me know if you would buy the item I blogged about above.
- Create your own blog post re: an item(s) you saw this week while you were out thrifting/shopping/junking.
- Link up to your post below to invite all of blogville to weigh in on your find(s)! You have until Saturday at Midnight ET.
- Please grab the “Would You Buy it Wednesday” linky button below OR at least include a link back to my blog.
- Check out what others are linking up below and let them know if YOU would buy it!
Please Note: This linky party is NOT for links to stores or
advertisements! Your links should only go to blog posts following the
rules above. I apologize to those participants who have clicked on links
recently that violated these rules. I will delete violators as quickly